Wednesday, February 16, 2011

iMovie Reflection

Im doing this piece of homework a little late so Im going to make this as short as possible but with as much information as possible.

Mao and Cheyenne
-Khufu-

They did a awesome job of making their presentation on time and getting enough information into the iMovie. They were clear on what time period and what Khufu accomplished. This was one of the top three presentations that I watched by far. The made the presentation fun to watch and still have info in it! I really enjoyed the pictures that they used and that they had the iMovie inside in the time limit.

William and Cameron
-Khufu-

This presentation was reasonable for information. But it was quiet hard to make out what the were saying because of the tones of their voices. But this was by far one of the funniest iMovies in the class. I enjoyed the photos that they used to describe Khufu. The video it self was pretty good and the info hard to make out but I enjoyed listening to the iMovie . I believe i would give it a 6/10 for fun!

Victor and Ramon
-Queen Nefortedee-

Ok I really liked this presentation because of all the information that was jammed packed into this 3-4 minute video! It may have been a little bland but boy did I enjoy it. I didn't even know about that Pharaoe until this presention came out. I think they could have used a little mpre fun but I really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. I think you could fix some spelling and Capitlization errors, but overall, it's good

    ReplyDelete