Sunday, February 13, 2011

iMovie and Story

Well the thing is that Im the only kid in the class who wrote a story. Mr. Fischer noticed that I enjoy writing in class and I was leaving too New Zealend so he let me make a easier project. He let me write a story about king Tut! I was so happy that I didn't have to make an iMovie and I just sent it to him on the 12th.
This blog post is mostly about other peoples iMovies. I have to choose one pair of people to give a comment about so Im going to choose.... Ayaka's group! I know that the didn't have enough time to finish but still! The took the time that they had and made it into a information filled movie. I really enjoyed it and the took an idea, like the made it sound as if they went back in time. I really enjoyed it and it was really funny too. The even had bloopers in the end.

1 comment: