Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Favorite Book of the Year

Malice, was one of the most nerver racking and best books that I've read in my whole entire life! I mean the author should have won at least 5 awards from the book by now. I enjoyed it because of how sometimes it makes you feel as if your with the character. When I started to read it I thought it would be a very boring book but it ended up being the best book I've ever READ!!! When children fanish into thin air and no one knows were the went. Malice is my first guess. But the good thing is it's not real so Im not afraid.

It challenged me with things like, being scary or creepy. It's really more of a horror book than a children's book to me. When my sister first got it she thought it was so scary she didn't even finish it.

I would not say to read this book unless you like some gore or something that makes you lean back in your chair while reading a book. It isn't for kids who are like below 5th grade, it's a high reading level so Im not saying its to hard but I am saying it's just a bit erie.

No comments:

Post a Comment