Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year Resolution

I've had a tough time thinking of a new years resolution so I just thought of one of the most best thing that comes to my mind. Grades... Yep that right you heard me! Grades is my biggest problem in sixth grade and I've been trying really hard to get my grades up. Most of the time my efforts were worthless and I just gave up. But now that it's new years I need to get my grades up so I can go to the next grade and not get held back. I knew sixth grade would be tough but I didn't know I would get that much homework?! But another thing I need to improve on this new years is... Being nicer... I need to be more discipline too. I need to be nicer to my friends too. We get in fights sometimes but half the time Im the first one too get hit! So Im trying not to get hit or pinched as much... But still that has failed... Horribly. But Im gonna keep my head up and keep walking!

On Christmas holiday I didn't really do very much... But I did go to Panang for 3 days with my grandparents... But my most favorite part about the holiday was all the presents that I got. I got some new Warhammer 40,000 figure that you can check out on http://www.games-workshop.com/gws//home.jsp?_requestid=424230 .I also got a LittleBigPlanet controller holder. But you will see me wearing one of my favorite presents around my neck. You gotta see to believe... HOW COOL IT IS!!!! WOOT! *Cough *Cough, sorry. I got some new paints to go with my new Warhammer 40,000 figure too. Oh and some new base.

One of the greatest talents that I have is... Drum role please... *Ratta tatta *Ratta tatta, Taa Daa! Painting Warhammer 40,000 collectibles! Well... Personally I think Im good at it... But I also enjoy trying too find ghosts. Thats right... The things that hide in dark rooms in horror movies. And Im gonna tell you a little secret. Come a little closer. I dont want any body else to here this. OK, my house has a ghost. Yep thats right, my house is haunted. But guess what? He only haunts one room. The game room were all the games are. But guess what else? My room is the closest to that room. So I've been tracking that ghost for around a year now. At night you can hear the ghost walking around in there. But if you stay really quiet... You can hear it whistling like he/she is working. Creepy huh? Oh bet you better look out... Because once read "Here" you will be watched by a chicken every night now. And guess what? You just read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment