Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lit Circle Partners

My partner was Rosee and I think we did pretty good as partners and I hope that we got a good grade. But when your working with a partner it benefits in many ways. #1, you won't have to do as much work. #2, you can talk together and find more ways on how to get a good grade and come up with better questions and passages. And last is #3. You can sit and reason about what happened in the book and tell each other what you think of the chapter. We had some challenges along the way. One of them was writing on the same document. Some times some stuff got deleted. The lines dissepeard, but in the end we were able to overcome these problems and find a solution. I understood a lot more and I know now that every reader has a different perspective of the story and you can find out a lot more about the story from other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment