Thursday, January 13, 2011

Learning Profiles

I learn best when... Um... I learn best when I have fun while Im learning. I also learn best when theres not too many noises around the room and nobody is moving around near me because I think thats really annoying. I also learn best when I can talk with my friends every once and awhile cause I get stressed when I become lonely. *Sniffle....

I need too have a nice work space when I work or paint or else my work gets worse and I become stressed and I cant work very well. I also need pictures around the room because I like art and it comforts me too have art around me. But if you mean I need to improve on anything... well I need too improve on discipline and grades so I can get too high school without the teachers staying on my back and not leaving me alone. So ya...

Strategies that would help me in my learning are if I can have some free time every once and awhile to draw or read. It would very much so help me with working because it would comfort me and make me feel better. Another thing I that helps me work is... Well of course! Desks! I love to sit in the back because I have great hearing and eye sight and I just think its fun too work in the back.




A thing that some teacher dont know about me is that I had trouble in all schools that I've been in. In Austrailia I never learned math and I rarely ever had art class. I only had one art class really. And I was there for 16 months. And never had homework. So ya... Thats it... Bye....






No comments:

Post a Comment