Thursday, November 11, 2010

Group Discussion

Well when I was in my lit Circle groups we had to discuss what happened in the chapter. But sadly for me I couldn't join because I forgot or didn't finish my lit circle. I did join in on some of the discussion and added a few comments about what some people had to say.

But when my group group and I started talking we all started to understand that almost everybody has a different view of the story. So I was able to learn about things that I didn't notice in the book. During the discussion I couldn't make very many connections because I didn't have my Lit Circle.

But we some of us did have the some comments and questions as other group members. Some of us predicted that he sooner or later that he will will be able to get shelter make a fire and find real food and get the heck out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment