Monday, October 18, 2010

My Fovourite Camping Memory

Not so long ago my class and a couple other classes (Who were in 6B) went a a overnight trip to the mangroves. I thought it was going to be icky and disgusting, but when I got there it wasn't as bad as I thought! But when we got to the rooms they were pretty big. But the beds were very uncomfortable. But the activities were pretty fun but not the most fun I've ever had in the world. But my most favorite out of all them was the... Mangroves.

 Well for starters we had to walk there, which was a bit of a pain for me because I forgot my water bottle on a bench! So I was thirsty the whole way till a friend offered me a drink.(not mentioning name). When we got there We had to put on some boots and gloves that they provided. Then a man led us behind a big sheet of metal. Then you take a right then you see a whole lot of mud. I was one of the first ones to get in the mud. But after awhile people were getting stuck in the mud and using each other a posts to hold onto. I was used a a post by multiple people. When we got a little farther out it the mud, there were about three or four people who already got stuck.

 The first to fall over was Stepho. After I planted my mangrove I got out of the mud. (With a little effort). Then I noticed me and Shivank were the first people out of the mud. And I barely had any mud on me! An til the way back... You know the boots and gloves we were wearing? Well we had to carry them back covered in mud! On the way there I got mud all over myself. I held Ayakas boots for a while cause I wanting to be nice and give back her watch when she had a free hand.

 When we got back form the trail we put our boots in a pile then we got hosed off by Mr. Sheflin. But this was the most fun part because I just enjoying having fun with my friends and having a nice laugh along the way! Thats a event the I might never forget. (Might).

No comments:

Post a Comment