Monday, August 9, 2010

My hobbies and favourites

My hobbies consist of many thing such as reading comic books, painting, drawing manga and making my own comics sometimes. My favourite series of books is Naruto. It's a comic about ninjas and there lifestyle.
Triang, living in their city's and some fighting. But my favourite book of all times is Malice, theres no escape. It's kinda a horror slash action book.It's mostly about a comic called Malice. Except the thing is... The world in the book is real. So kids get in some how. (Cant tell, it would ruin the mystery) And have a big adventure, but kids that die in the world... Die in the real world. Well enough of that my favourite colors are Black and Grey. My favourite food is Sushi and Ramen. Well thanks for reading Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment