Monday, August 9, 2010

All about me

My name is Dylan Bradford and I'm from Katy Texas. My Dads name is Dale and my mothers is Laura. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. My brother is Austin, hes a very tall shaggy headed boy. And my sisters names are Madyson and Allison. They have blonde hair and they are very energetic. I have 1 dog named Buddy and 1 cat named gumdrop. (It means Potato in Korean). I also have 2 turtles named Turtlie and Tiny. Turtlie's female and Tiny's male. (But they hate each other). My sister Allison has two hamsters, named Mary and Pippen. They were named after the sneaky hobbits Pippen and Mary from Lord Of The Rings. My sister Madyson has a bunny rabbit named Toffy or Tophy. ( Dont really know) Well thats a lot of stuff about me so hope you enjoyed listening too me! Oh! I almost forgot. My dream is too become a living ninja. Like with the ninja stars and kunai and all that. Im trianing so please give me hope! Im never gonna give up! Thanks for seeing that last bit! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment